Crunchy leaves, pumpkin everything, hot apple cider, donuts and football games. Could there be anything more perfect than fall? We’re sharing some of our favorite things this fall;
- Amazing pumpkin donuts from our local place in Hudsonville, Michigan called, Post Family Farm. They are the best if you get them while they are still warm.
- Apple Pie. This is probably my favorite dessert of all time with a side of ice cream. We have a friend that makes the most delicious pies at The Warm Oven Bakehouse.
- Sweatshirts, t-shirts and campfires. I love a comfy pair of jeans and a nice warm sweatshirt.
- Boots. Every year I’m on the hunt for a cute pair of fall boots, here is my favorite pair from this year.
- Farmer’s Markets. Have you ever been to one? For those of you who are local, here are a couple that are in the area that are must sees.
See more of our fall products in our shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/haneshomemarket